Line-up starts at 9:00 AM on Ball Rd.
Parade begins at Country Knoll Rd. and Bahama Rd.
If you wish to have an entry in the parade, please complete the form
This year, we are doing a can food drive in conjunction with the parade.
The Bahama Ruritan Club will graciously accept any
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED
Regarding 2017 Bahama Christmas Parade
Due to the overwhelming success of the parade and the limited space available, we are forced to restrict the number of participants in the parade to the first 120 entries. Applications for participating entries will be accepted in writing. This will be on a first come, first serve basis. NO EXCEPTIONS! Others will be placed on a waiting list to be accepted in order of receipt as cancellations occur
The following rules will apply for the 2017 parade: (Please read all rules – you must agree to these as some have changed this year for the safety of all.)
1. ALL entries should have a Christmas related theme (if not Christmas related theme you will be pulled from the
2. Dirt bikes and four wheeler / ATV will not be allowed in the parade.
3. Each entry should provide its own candy. Parade participants should use caution when throwing candy so no one
4.. Horse trailers are to be unloaded at the Bahama Ruritan Club and horses ridden to Country Knoll Rd.
5.. Trophies will be given to HOMEMADE floats, judged 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
6.. All drivers of floats or group coordinators will be required to maintain an appropriate distance between them and the
7. Since each float will have a measured space in the lineup on Ball Road please limit vehicles to those in the parade
8. Please make sure no trash is left in staging area.
9. Please refrain from smoking in line up area and while on parade route.
We appreciate your donations and support to make this parade so successful!
Add to Calendar
December 16, 2017 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm